Gastroentrology & Laproscopic surgery
Surya Global Hospitals Gastroenterology offers advanced treatments for various Gastro-intestinal disorders. It is equipped with the best facilities and supported by a team of expert doctors. Gastroenterologists use the latest diagnostic and therapeutic equipment for Gastroscopy, colonoscopy & ERCP. Laparoscopic surgeries, Liver and Pancreatic surgeries, radical Gastectomy for cancers, Esophagectomy for Esophageal cancers, Colorectal and intestinal surgeries are performed regularly.
- Upper and lower GI endoscopy for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes
- Management of acute upper and lower GI hemorrhages
- Removal of polyps from large intestine
- Stent placement in food pipe, bile duct and pancreatic duct
- of Gastrointestinal and Liver diseases with most advanced endoscopy equipments (Gastoscopy & Coloscopy) including capsule endoscopy for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes
- ERCP – Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-pancreatiogrpahy both diagnostic and therapeutic will be made available
- Surya Global for Gastrointestinal Surgery provides comprehensive care for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon), gall bladder, pancreas and liver. The center emphasizes a team approach, enlisting the co-operation of other departments in providing a multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Major G I Surgeries such as Oesophagectomy, Gastrectomy, Intestinal Resection, Colectomy, Cholecystectomy, CBD Exploration, Hepatico-Jejunostomy, Total Proctocolectomy, Ileal Pouch Anal Anastomosis for Ulcerative Colitis, Pancreatic Resections, Whipple’s Operation, Shunt & Devascularization Surgeries for Portal Hypertension, Liver Resection Surgeries for Biliary strictures in addition to routine abdominal and G I surgeries, surgery for acute and chronic pancreatitis and cancer pancreas.
- such as Lap. Appendicectomy, Lap. Cholecystectomy, Lap. CBD Exploration, Lap. Antireflux Surgery for Hiatus Hernia, Lap. Adhesiolysis, Lap. Inguinal Hernia Repair, Lap. Incisional Hernia Repair, Lap. Diaphragmatic Hernia Repair, Lap. Rectopaxy for Rectal Prolapse, Lap. Vagotomy, Lap. Cardiomyotomy for Achalasia Cardia, Lap. Assisted Colectomy, Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Biopsy.
visionary of SURYA GLOBAL HOSPITALS who had Dreamed to provide the best health care to the needy He always AIM.
CHAIRMAN AND FOUNDER- SURGICAL ONCOLOGIST
It was way back in the year 2003 when surya global hospitals was incepted with a humble aspiration of imparting wellness in to the society by DR. BH. P. S VEERRAJU senior surgical oncologist has been comitted to provide health care and gradually Expanded to Multi speciality Hospital
Dr. B. Karuna -Senior Gynaecologist who always AIM to provide holistic care to restore hope in every patient and gift happiness
SENIOR INTERVENTIONAL CARGIOLOGIST,CARDIAC ELECTROPHYSIOLOGIST,HEARTFAILUREE
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATON: ANGIOGRAM,ANGIOPLASTI,PACEMAKER,CARDIAC DEFIBRILLATOR, CARDIAC RESYNCHRONIZATION THERAPY, ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY, AND RADIO FREGRANCY
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATON: GENERAL SURGERY, SURGICAL GASTRO, LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY
MBBS, MD, DM (MEDICAL ONCOLOGY)
MD (Radiation Oncology): Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati (2015-2018) DM (Medical Oncology): Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (2018- 2021) ECMO- September 2021 Assistant professor @ SVIMS, Tirupati From October 2021 to March 2022
Proton Beam Therapy is one of the most advanced forms of radiation therapy in the world.
WORKED as A JUNIOR RESIDENT IN THE DEPARTMENT OF RESPIRAHLY MEDICINE IN SRM MCH & RC FOR 3 YEARS
GEN MEDICINE, DIABETOLOGY, RHEUMATALOGY FEVER,CRITICAL CARE,CARDIAC AND NEURO CARE
FELLOWSHIPS/MERBERSHIPS/WORK EXPERIENCE: HAD 3 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE(JUNIOR RESIDENT) IN LALITHA SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL IN AREA OF CRITICAL CARE ICU SETUP&MANAGEMENT
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATON: ACUTE KIDNEY INJURY, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, HEMODIALYSIS, PERITONEAL DIALYSIS, RENAL TRANSPLANTATION, PLASMAPHERESIS..........
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATON: HISTOPATHOLOGY ,CYTOLOGY,HAEMATOLOGY,IHC,ONCOPATHOLOGY